Eternity Guild Willl Rise To The Tops =]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Guild Willl Rise To The Tops =]

Rf Guild Eternity Shall Be The Best!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!

Go down 
+3
Hamzaxvi
Admin
DEMOKING.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DEMOKING.

I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Empty
PostSubject: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:55 pm

I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Untitledll

Lol i dont know how to make it cool like other people do..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: umm yeah   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:41 pm

demo u forgot to add some people like tartoof yoshi13 and DarkHibari and soraX3
Back to top Go down
https://eternityrf.forumotion.com
Hamzaxvi

Hamzaxvi

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:54 pm

the guy is making the poster it might take 1-2 days Very Happy

*EDIT*
I like it its good and why you put me on bottom left -.- I want to be at top Very Happy study

Last edited by Hamzaxvi on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hamzaxvi

Hamzaxvi

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:57 pm

oh yea flamexvi is banned ='[ because someone gift hin something that is 129 astros with the illegal credit card so the they say if he pays that off he gets his account back. Flame is getting like 800 astros soon so he will get his account back when ever he can
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Lmao hamza cause i dont like you i put you at the bottem. and Sakib theirs alot of people that i didnt add into it ,

1) They didnt look cool
2)they wernt on my list
3) Would of took too much space
4) I didnt feel like it =S
Back to top Go down
https://eternityrf.forumotion.com
DEMOKING.

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:46 pm

OOPS LOL I WAS ON THE ADMIN ACCOUNT WHEN I SAID THAT Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DkBrawlz

DkBrawlz

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:19 pm

i wanted my speed char on that page -.-
Back to top Go down
Hamzaxvi

Hamzaxvi

PostSubject: grr   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:07 pm

you dont like me as a friend -.- Mad
Back to top Go down
DEMOKING.

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:18 pm

Speed isnt that cool plus that Striker set looks cool More Pro'ly Plus Hamza, Im Jk with ya i didnt arrange it
i just made it as i made it , i didnt really take time to look at it plus you know i like you as a frined. king
Back to top Go down
DkBrawlz

DkBrawlz

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:03 pm

but speed is my favorite char D: NOOB
Back to top Go down
Hamzaxvi

Hamzaxvi

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:17 pm

o_O I wish the guild system come out soon
Back to top Go down
Montyman

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:18 am

thats a pretty cool picture! i like how im smack dab in the middle xD...cuz my character obv. looks the coolest Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hamzaxvi

Hamzaxvi

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:32 am

thats to big I cant do this website good because of that GOD DAM big PICTURE study
Back to top Go down
Souleater32

Souleater32

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:07 pm

I wanna be in the photo D:
Back to top Go down
Souleater32

Souleater32

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:19 pm

fixed it :][img]I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Boo[/img]
Back to top Go down
Souleater32

Souleater32

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:20 pm

Should i spoof the poster up?
Back to top Go down
Sticks

Sticks

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:19 pm

U DELETED DK ShAme shame shame Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternity.rf.forumotion.net
DkBrawlz

DkBrawlz

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:02 pm

lawl
Back to top Go down
Hamzaxvi

Hamzaxvi

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:12 pm

bye dk hmm looking at guild poster and who's dk hmm some random person geek
Back to top Go down
DkBrawlz

DkBrawlz

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:58 pm

just becuz i'm azn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!   I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Made This In like 10 Minutes.. Let hamza make that poster thingy!!
Page 1 of 1