Eternity Guild Willl Rise To The Tops =]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Guild Willl Rise To The Tops =]

Rf Guild Eternity Shall Be The Best!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamzaxvi

Hamzaxvi

ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think Empty
PostSubject: ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think   ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:39 am

ok here is 1 pic
ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think RumbleFighter_12222008-232611

ok the story. Dig,Monty, and I were demoing and suddenly a person came from a long time we played demo with him and some other people. Then suddenly he was
lagging. I tried to own him but he was so lagging. He was hacking, Then finnaly its third round i was hoping we can kick that lagger. Ok we killed there team mates and
he was left and our team mate only 1 died his name is ninjafied. It was 3vs1 the odd were against him i was like bring it on noob >.>. Well we failed cause dig died
then monty but monty panic and it didn't work and he died. I was the only won left. All i have to do is run but failed he had judo so he can grab me I died ='[. We
were finnaly done everyone got kicked. me dig and monty were mad at him not like realy mad just little mad, but me I was laughing cause he killed dig and monty.
Thats the story ALSO his IGN is i forgot his IGN just look at it in the screen shot. The lagger WON! I came in second place -.-

Last edited by Hamzaxvi on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hamzaxvi

Hamzaxvi

PostSubject: Re: ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think   ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:43 am

yep monty dig and I lost to a lagger ='[
Back to top Go down
DkBrawlz

DkBrawlz

PostSubject: Re: ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think   ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:24 pm

wonderful story *clap clap* bounce bounce affraid
Back to top Go down
Hamzaxvi

Hamzaxvi

PostSubject: Re: ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think   ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:32 pm

=D
Back to top Go down
lilvi3tbo1

PostSubject: Re: ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think   ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:03 am

I played with this guy before
His lag is amazingly horrible and he sucks really bad if he didnt lag so bad....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think   ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ownage lagger ever! well he hacking i think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Guild Willl Rise To The Tops =] :: Forum Posts :: Screenshots =D-
Jump to: