Eternity Guild Willl Rise To The Tops =]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Guild Willl Rise To The Tops =]

Rf Guild Eternity Shall Be The Best!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Shame-ful "Guild" "wizards" Pics and more :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

the Shame-ful "Guild"        "wizards"    Pics and more :D Empty
PostSubject: the Shame-ful "Guild" "wizards" Pics and more :D   the Shame-ful "Guild"        "wizards"    Pics and more :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:14 pm

the Shame-ful "Guild"        "wizards"    Pics and more :D RumbleFighter_12162008-142428
the Shame-ful "Guild"        "wizards"    Pics and more :D RumbleFighter_12162008-141454

Ok this one i had to take. Our Owning was too hard, Hard enough to be accused of Hacking.. It sucks........... FOR THEM!!
the Shame-ful "Guild"        "wizards"    Pics and more :D RumbleFighter_12162008-144928-1
Back to top Go down
https://eternityrf.forumotion.com
Hamzaxvi

Hamzaxvi

PostSubject: Re: the Shame-ful "Guild" "wizards" Pics and more :D   the Shame-ful "Guild"        "wizards"    Pics and more :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:53 pm

lol ajay guild lost ;P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the Shame-ful "Guild" "wizards" Pics and more :D   the Shame-ful "Guild"        "wizards"    Pics and more :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:44 pm

Yea they did he wasnt much help lol Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball ajay can dribble these balls
Back to top Go down
https://eternityrf.forumotion.com
Hamzaxvi

Hamzaxvi

PostSubject: Re: the Shame-ful "Guild" "wizards" Pics and more :D   the Shame-ful "Guild"        "wizards"    Pics and more :D Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:43 pm

ALSO I rememebred BULLDOG he sucks and he complane i just make fun of him and he gets more angry ah good times geek
Back to top Go down
Sticks

Sticks

PostSubject: Re: the Shame-ful "Guild" "wizards" Pics and more :D   the Shame-ful "Guild"        "wizards"    Pics and more :D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:04 am

i see mclovins message to demo X] on last pic
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternity.rf.forumotion.net
sakiibYY

PostSubject: Re: the Shame-ful "Guild" "wizards" Pics and more :D   the Shame-ful "Guild"        "wizards"    Pics and more :D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:00 pm

lmfao bulldog got pissed when we played em in blacktop before then he wa slike 1vs1 me and i 1vs1ed pwned him makes excuse all tah time lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Shame-ful "Guild" "wizards" Pics and more :D   the Shame-ful "Guild"        "wizards"    Pics and more :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Shame-ful "Guild" "wizards" Pics and more :D
Page 1 of 1